|Name||Workout timer Mod|
|Genre||Health & Fitness|
This app is the perfect timer for your workouts. It offers a clear visibility on the clock from far away as well as a simple and beautiful design.
It is particularly oriented towards crossfit and its type of training (wods) with weights, kettlebells and bodyweight exercises. However you don’t need to do crossfit to use this timer, it is also good for other types of training such as running intervals, calisthenics (plank and other static holds) any type of stretching and even regular gym sessions where you need to time your resting periods.
- This is a stopwatch that goes up until you stop it (the workout is done) or you reach the time cap or the specified number of rounds.
- This is a timer that counts down until the time is expired. You set the time during which you want to exercise and it counts down until it reaches zero.
- This timer will count down every interval you set for the number of rounds you provide. The interval can be changed, it can be an EMOM or E3MOM for example.
- This mode will alternate between work time and rest time for the specified number of rounds. You can configure the work and rest intervals and the total number of rounds. It is ideal for cardio workouts such as x mins ON and x sec off.
- This mode allows you to create your own sequence of workout time and exercise time. It’s useful if the EMOM or TABATA ones are not flexible enough. Perfect for conditioning or cardio wods!
Download Workout timer Mod APK
Before placing the link to download Workout timer, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- Complete redesign of the app
- Added more sorting options in workout list
- Fixed latency issue with the notification
- Clock has now bigger text and buttons to see it better from even farther
- Clock now supports black text if the background is very light
- The color picker now allows to select ANY color, possibilities are endless now ?
- Added a dark more, try it out in settings
- Minor design tweaks