WordPress for Android puts the power of web publishing in your pocket. It’s a website creator and so much more!
- Give your big ideas a home on the web. WordPress for Android is a website builder and a blog maker. Use it to create your website.
- Pick the right look and feel from a wide selection of WordPress themes, then customize with photos, colors, and fonts so it’s uniquely you.
- Built-in Quick Start tips guide you through the setup basics to set your new website up for success. (We’re not just a website creator -- we’re your partner and cheering squad!)
- Check your website’s stats in real time to keep track of the activity on your site.
- Track which posts and pages get the most traffic over time by exploring daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly insights.
- Use the traffic map to see which countries your visitors come from.
- Get notifications about comments, likes, and new followers so you can see people reacting to your website as it happens.
- Reply to new comments as they show up to keep the conversation flowing and acknowledge your readers.
- Create updates, stories, photo essays announcements -- anything! -- with the editor.
- Bring your posts and pages to life with photos and video from your camera and albums, or find the perfect image with the in-app collection of free-to-use pro photography.
- Save ideas as drafts and come back to them when your muse returns, or schedule new posts for the future so your site is always fresh and engaging.
- Add tags and categories to help new readers discover your posts, and watch your audience grow.
- WordPress is more than a blog maker — use it to connect with a community of writers in the WordPress Reader. Explore thousands of topics by tag, discover new authors and organizations, and follow the ones who pique your interest.
- Hang on to the posts that fascinate you with the Save for later feature.
- Set up automated sharing to tell your followers on social media when you publish a new post. Automatically cross-post to Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Add social sharing buttons to your posts so your visitors can share them with their network, and let your fans become your ambassadors.