|Genre||Music & Audio|
|Publisher||Sound-Base Audio LLC|
WaveEditor for Android™ is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WaveEditor also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
- Multi-Track mixing and editing
- WAV or MP3 recording formats
- Visual tools (FFT, oscilloscope, spectrogram)
- Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
- Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
- Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
- USB Microphone support
- Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
- 32-bit floating point signal processing
- Single sample editing
- Zooming, panning, and selection functions
- Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert
- Amplitude meter
- Undo/redo & copy/paste features
- Compact view setting for smaller devices
- Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
- Separate audio format conversion utility
- Auto pitch tune effect
- Recorder widget
Download WaveEditor Mod APK
Before placing the link to download WaveEditor, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- Recordings will be kept in the event of the app closing while recording.
- Compatibility updates for loading files from external file browsers.
- Fixed unsupported file types shown in browser search results.
- Browser search speed optimizations.
- Fixed incorrect dB marker positions on mono tracks.
- UI updates.
- Moved channel selector to effect interface.
- Added channel selection dialog for macros.
- Optimizations to limiter.
- Fixed bug causing last track to not be selectable after removing another track.