|Name||Screen Stream Mirroring|
Screen Stream Mirroring is the most powerful app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real time ! You can share your screen “live” just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming. You can live broadcast everything to Twitch, Youtube Gaming, Facebook, Ustream, and any other internet popular streaming servers: perfect to broadcast your favorite games. You can also record it to video files.
- No root: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
- Mirroring, screen sharing with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others…
- Mirroring, screen sharing with web browsers
- Broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube (Youtube Gaming), Facebook Live, Ustream, and others…
- Mirroring, screen sharing with UPnP / DLNA video players such as XBMC/KODI
- Mirroring, screen sharing with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV, Blu Ray players, and others compatible devices
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
- Streaming timer and stop when lock screen
- Camera overlay widget while you stream
- Image overlays and web overlays (Android 5+)
- Twitch chat preview while you broadcast
- internal audio and microphone audio streaming
- Mixed (internal + microphone) audio streaming
- Screen drawing while mirroring (perfect for demoing)
- Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
- Many settings to optimize performances
- Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time
Download Screen Stream Mirroring Mod APK
Before placing the link to download Screen Stream Mirroring, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- New app version to fix issue with Google Play
- Removed accessibility service
- Technical updates