|Name||Planit Pro Mod|
|Publisher||PlanIt Photo Inc.|
This is a special call to landscape photographers, travel photographers, nature photographers and those who are interested in night photography, city photography, time-lapse, star-trails, milky way or astrophotography: look no more, this is the ultimate app for you – Planit Pro Apk. It only costs you a cup of Frappuccino but will save you tons of time and effort and a lot of gas money. Most importantly, it will make you enjoy landscape photography even more.
Ansel Adams dedicates the beginning of his first book “Taos Pueblo” to visualization. He introduced the idea of “previsualization”, which involved the photographer imagining what he wanted his final print to look like before he even took the shot. Of course, there are many great photos which were taken impromptu. However, for landscape photographers, being able to previsualize the scene before going there will greatly reduce the chance of being caught unprepared and will greatly increase the chance of getting better shots.
Photographers use various tools to help them pre-visualizing the scene. Nowadays, many of those tools are phone apps. Planit Pro is an all-in-one solution that is designed to leverage the map and simulated viewfinder technologies to provide the necessary tools for photographers to pre-visualize the scene in combination with the ground subjects and the celestial objects such as the Sun, the Moon, Stars, Star-trails and Milky Way.
Download Planit Pro Mod APK
Before placing the link to download Planit Pro, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- Revised the realistic milky way. It now supports the panoram, AR, picture etc. all the viewfinders.
- Reverted the previous change to the google search as it produces less results and not free afterall. You would still need your own key to use the google search as before.
- Revised the Settings screen. Too many entries so we divided them into seven categories and multiple screens.
- Set the timezone in Add a reminder.
- Fixed so that the shadow is drawn on the scene pin on the Light and Shadow page.