To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.
- Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
- Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
- TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
Download Google Text-to-Speech Mod APK
Before placing the link to download Google Text-to-Speech, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- Added support for French (Canadian), Javanese and Sundanese.
- More voices to choose from for English (Australian), English (United Kingdom) and French (France).
- All voices for a language are now downloaded together, saving storage space on your device.
- Performance improvements for 64-bit devices.
- Various other improvements to our voices.