Block Apk is an easy-to-use Android application that improves your self-control by blocking or limiting your app usage and giving you insight into how your time is spent on your phone.
- Select a group of apps and create a custom time schedule during which these apps will automatically be blocked. The schedule is fully customizable, allowing you to set different times on different days in the week, allowing you to create productive habits. An active block cannot be turned off so that it prevents you from using distracting apps.
- You can analyze your phone usage over different time periods, going back up to 2 years. See where your time is spent and take steps to improve your digital wellbeing.
- Wasting time on social media, or watching too many YouTube videos? You can set a daily usage limit per app. When you reach the time limit, the app will be blocked for the remainder of the day. The limits are customizable per day of the week. For example, detox from Facebook by only allowing 30 minutes per weekday, limit Reddit to 20 minutes in the weekend, or block Whatsapp after 1 hour of messaging.
- At the start of each week, you will receive an overview of your app usage of the week before. This contains a detailed breakdown of where your time was spent during the week, allowing you to easily decide which apps to restrict. You will be able to have more quality time and reduce your phone addiction, resulting in a better digital diet.
- By default, the only option to access a blocked app is to reboot your phone. If that is too easy, you can disable this in the app’s settings, such that even after a reboot your apps will still be blocked. This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The permission can (optionally) be enabled inside the app’s settings to prevent the app from being force closed or uninstalled, such that there is no way to circumvent a block. Procrastinators, this app is made for you.
Download Block Apps Mod APK
Before placing the link to download Block Apps, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- New hourly usage graph
- More detailed usage reports
- Fixed some usage tracking issues on Android 10
- Several UI improvements