This app is an automatic file sync and backup tool. It lets you automatically synchronize files and folders with Dropbox cloud storage and with your other devices. It is an ideal tool for photo sync, document and file backup, automatic file transfer, automatic file sharing between devices,...
New files in your cloud account are automatically downloaded onto your device. New files in your device are uploaded. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same cloud account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Dropbox works on computers but not on Android. Two-way automatic synchronization should be an essential function of the official app. For whatever reason, it is not the case. Dropsync is here to fill the gap.
All file transfers and communications between user devices and cloud storage servers are securely encrypted and do not go through our servers. No outsiders will be able to decrypt, see or modify any file contents.
- Full two-way automatic synchronization of files and folders
- Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
- Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
- Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
- Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
- Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
- Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
- Sync multiple pairs of folders
- Upload files larger than 10 MB
- Smart change detection (fast sync!)
- Sync your entire cloud account with a folder in your device
- Sync with multiple accounts
- Protect app settings with passcode
- No ads displayed in the app
- Email support by developer